Well who doesn’t make New Years Resolutions? I am going to make one once again and Lord willing, I will keep most of them! I know I can’t possibly keep them all! So here goes…..
1. Lose the weight I lost once, and gained back this year! ( boo me!)
2. Don’t worry, Be Happy! I am going to try to find joy and peace each day. I know where my Joy comes from and I am going to do my best to not let the things of this world pull me down. Any one humming along with me……”this Joy that I have, the world didn't give it to me… the world can’t take it away”
3. Drink more water, less Diet Coke. Maybe even give up the darn things… Melanie, if you are reading this, don’t hold me to it… I am going to try…..
4. Exercise some each week. Shooting for 3 to 4 times. Would love to get back into running. I found out that I have the beginning of Osteoporosis and I really need to do some low impact exercising.
5. Take Vitamins! I hate to admit it but I have never taken vitamins on a regular basis and I am needing the extra calcium and vitamin D so…. I am going to give it a whirl.
6. Project 365! This is a huge undertaking, I am going to try to take a picture each day and compile it at the year’s end. It will be cool to see where I have been throughout the year, with who, and doing what! It will also be a nice way to track my weightloss! (see how positive I am?)
7. Post a picture here on my blog for anyone that might be interested! So without further ado…. Here’s to 2012!
Here is my first photo of 2012! I chose to take a picture of my tennis shoes to remind me of one of my resolutions for this year! Let see if I can wear them out this year!