Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Teri-ific Tuesday!

I have been busy here at the house...doing all the regular stuff..cleaning (yuck) but its nice when its done. Getting ready for our Phoebes garage sale this weekend. I just finished reading "The Sisterchicks do the Hula" and i enjoyed it alot. I am stuck on a series by Tracie Peterson (Heirs of Montana) ...i am on the book "The Hope Within" they are Christian historical fiction. Someone sent me an email...i cant remember who..about Laminin....http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=152b5103d741aca61093 it is so cool. I am not sure if this is the right way to do this but please watch this video. And for all you Oprah fans... Sorry if I make anyone mad...but this is VERY scary. I haven't watched her for several years.. kinda had an uneasy feeling about her beliefs. I will try to link something on her too! Oh...this is cool, still lots to learn.....and a garden to weed.
Got the links going...check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment