Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Digi-Dare You! (I mean I dare all my digi-friends)

That is just my way of saying i dare all my digi friends!  Ok, on with Proverbs!  We have come too far to stop now!  I have ben so busy with getting things set up in the store at Pretty Scrappy, but I do not want to neglect the most important things... the eternal things.  I have a motto I live by since having had cancer... If it doesn't have eternal value it is not that important.  But this, this is important.  Lets look at the Proverbs 31:29 woman.     'Many women have done noble work, but you have surpassed them all!'  Oh me...........its going to be another convicting post i can tell!  I have watched two great movies this week and I would recommend them to you too.  One was an older movie, Facing the Giants and the other one, is at theaters now...Fireproof.  Great Christian films, done in a way that hits you right where you are.  There are lessons for everyone in these two films.  And so, that brings me back to this Proverbs 31 woman.  What we need are more women who are willing to set their wants aside and seek what God wants in our lives.  What a selfish nation we have become. The challenge is this, are you willing to seek the Lord and see what He wants you to do in your life?  Uh oh, preaching to the choir here...Am I ?  I wish I could say with all confidence, yes.  But the truth is, more often than not, I want to do my thing not God's.  So, this is a joint challenge.  I will seek to try to make sure the work I do is of noble character.  God knows my heart, but sometimes my flesh gets in the way. Let's work on this together, ok?  His, Teri 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED Facing the Giant and DH and I are going to go see Fireproof Friday night for our anniversary! :-) Glad it was as good as it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. teri check out my layout on fireproof. Loved it. And thank you for another beautiful (convicting) message.

    ReplyDelete