Friday, June 5, 2009

Are U ready 4 a "Weekend Getaway"

My newest kit is out in the stores today!  "Weekend Getaway" was inspired by the mini-trips we all love to take or those of us just wanting to get away for the weekend.  "Weekend Getaway"  is perfect to scrap those memories of a relaxing vacation or  just a simple day trip.  Not a tradition vacation kit, but one that is perfect for road trips, hiking up hills or soaring from coast to coast.  The color combination in this kit also lends itself perfectly to be used for those masculine photos and great for the little explorer in all of us!  Indiana Jones goes vintage!  This kit is packed to the brim and ready to go. 

wg_tm_preview_web

Here are some detailed images for you to see it up close.  I made this kit to scrap some photos that I took on a recent trip to Big Bend, but it would be perfect for Father's Day, or any little boy layouts too!

wg_tm_detailed01_web

I love the tree and the rustic fence.. there are alot of unique elements in this jam packed kit.

 

wg_tm_detailed02_web

The twill ribbon is so adorable and I didnt leave out the photographer in the crowd.  Can you find the camera?

 

wg_tm_detailed03_web

Cha-Ching!  Show me the money and I am ready to hit the road.  And you know there are bound to be detours!

 

wg_tm_detailed04_web

Watch out for flat tires and you guessed it!  The dreaded pit stops too..

wg_tm_preview_paper

And the papers are great for those masculine photos that you have to scrap too! 

I made this layout last night at a speed scrap and just altered it a little for the QP Freebie.  This is my Grandfather and his wife, and they are chill-axin' in my little b'mer...are'nt they cute?

howtheyroll

I made a little QP for you... and left it generic enough that it can be used for any layout.. Hope you like it!

preview

You can click on either preview to download and be sure to get the full kit at Pretty Scrappy or Scrapable.

wg_qp1

1 comment:

  1. Boy you thought of it all didn't you! Great job! Excellent kit!

    ReplyDelete