Thursday, July 9, 2009

Thursdays WordArt Freebie

I was playing around last night and made this little wordart and decided that maybe some of you could use it. I love this scripture, and wake up many mornings saying... This IS the day that the Lord has made, Let us rejoice and be glad in it! Psalm 118:24  Put the emphasis on different words and it changes your thought. But with the emphasis on "IS" the day... well what a comfort to know whose day it is! I hope to bring you at least a little goodie each week! I have lots of new goodies in the stores so be sure and check out my things at Scrapable and PrettyScrappy.   His, Teri

Freebie_070909

6 comments:

  1. I love this word art! Thank you!!! I wish I had already learned to make all these neat things myself. I am trying to get there but in the mean time I love these kind of freebies. It is beautiful, now to find one that is Jehova Jirah! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love word art but when it also glorifies God it makes it even more special...thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this word art! It is so true! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello There! Thank You for the Gifts. I just found your blog today and I also saw the 2009 calendar templates. Very cool. I thought it would be a quick way to recap some, but I can't seem to get the April one to work. All the rest for me worked... but when the pages comes up and I wait and then click to download it goes to a new page instead of downloading and said File Does Not Exist. Any who I wanted to tell you TYSVM for all of the gifts and for leaving most of them active. I grabbed most of your templates. The QP's are nice but I don't usually use them, but I am so grateful for all the extra templates. Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favorite passage! Thank you for putting it in a word art.

    ReplyDelete