Monday, September 28, 2009

I am Officially a LEAF PEEPER!!!!

Well here we are once again in Maine and the leaves are beautiful.  I will do my best to get a picture or two posted here to show you!  But take my word for it, the colors are magnificent!  What an awesome artist our Lord is!  His handiwork is beautiful.  We plan to visit the coastline tomorrow or the next day, so be looking for some coastal photos soon!  But for now, here is a little peek at Late Night Scraps newest kit, Farm Fresh.  And talk about perfect timing!  We stopped at several little farmer’s markets on our way through the White Mountain National Forest in New Hampshire today.  So to whet your whistle.. here is…….

I’m loving this kit and I am sure you will too!  Be back soon with some Fall Foliage Fotos…..   His, Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment