Monday, October 12, 2009

I’m Back! Here’s the Reason Why!!!

I saw these darling little Goblin’s and, well one thing led to another and before I knew it I was making a kit! So, I guess I’m back! I am only selling at Pretty Scrappy but I hope you will jog over and take a closer look at my new kit, 2 Cute 2 Spook by Teri Mayo. I made a little felt paper pack to go along with this and am working on making some more little Goblin’s to use as an add on or for any of your Halloween photos! They are so cute and whimsical! I had a rough night last night and ended up in the ER! I apparently have torn a muscle in my lower stomach and have some internal bleeding that my body will absorb, so Praise the Lord! I was in excruciating pain, so I am thankful that ( at 3:30 am ) they were finally able to tell exactly what I had done after doing umpteen tests, but the one that showed the tear was a CAT scan. Glad to be home and am sore and have a few weeks of recovery till I am back to 100% but I feel so blessed to be able to know what it is. So, without further ado… here is 2 Cute 2 Spook!

2Cute2Spook_tm_preview_web

and the matching paper pack

2Cute2Spook_tm_feltpapers-preview

Oh and what is a Halloween Kit with out a little treat? So just for you here is a Coupon just for you! You can find it all at Pretty Scrappy. Preview image will take you to the store or you can click here. :)T

Coupon-Code-Tag

Until next time… Create, Inspire and Share! :) T

No comments:

Post a Comment