Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"Teri" fic Tuesday Freebie

Preview BonnieviewBuckaroos2007 _web

I got a good one for all you "Hunting Widows" ( you know if you are one!) out there, or just a great page for any man themed photos you have. I know it doesn't have to be masculine , but sometimes it is hard to get a layout that isn't too feminine for those "Manly Things". I added the buck extraction to the layout for my hubby and I am pleased with how it turned out. I have not done too many extractions, but you know, practice makes perfect! These are some of our deer we have on one of our ranches. I love to photograph them and so you will no doubt, see more of them as hunting season begins. We "shoot" more with our camera that anything else! How can we shoot them when we have actually watched them grow up and even named a few! LOL Like the one on the right, his name is Half-ear! We did get to watch two of the bucks fighting last year and I am so glad I had my camera ready! They fought for about 5 min. which is a very long time for bucks to fight. Any way, I love Dorothy's Spiced Leather Kit available from Pretty Scrappy.Click on her preview to go to Pretty Scrappy. Enjoy and have a Teri-fic Tuesday!

***As a favor to me would you please continue to pray for those who were affected by hurricane Ike? If you go to Pretty Scrappy, you will be able to read a very heartfelt post from Casey. My heart and prayers are with them all....Teri

dorothyscreations-spiced_leather-preview

3 comments:

  1. i absolutely love these layouts!! can you get any more talented? These look awesome teri!

    Vicky
    Admin/Owner
    DigiScrapDepot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this fantastic QP! It's great to find "manly" digi items. I'm not a hunting widow, but my nephew is an avid hunter, so he frequently calls to tell me about his latest hunting exploits. Your story about the bucks and the layout were fantastic.

    ReplyDelete