Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm Not Scared!

I have been fretting the last few days, as you well know, with the storm Ike threatening to come ashore close to us.  Well it looks like we were spared, but please continue your prayers for those that are going to be hit by this hurricane.  I couldn't help but think of the title..I'm not scared" but I did have a few restless nights.  I have been working with a kit by Jessica Edwards at Digital Paper Hearts named "Trick or Treat".  It is a cute kit and very versatile.  I made these two layouts and she has agreed to let me put them on my blog as freebies.  Please go over to http://www.digitalpaperhearts.com/ to see her things.  Be sure to leave a nice comment thanking her for letting me offer these freebies!

PreviewNate_JE_TOT_BSO_QP1_web 

This QP1 is available with and without the hanging bats.  I called these layouts "Boo Spooky Boo".  I love how these layouts turned out.  The only Halloween picture I had was this one of my little grandson when he was 2.  The second QP2  "Boo Who?" really shows off the festive colors of Jessica's kit.  I hope you can find some "Spooky Boo's" out there to put in these freebies!  Take care!  His, Teri

 

Preview Nate_JE_BW_BSB_QP2_web

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the pages. And thanks to Scrappy Shannon for referring me over to your blog. What wonderful pages. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the great quick pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, these are cool! Thanks - what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice qps!!!
    Thank for sharing :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! Those hanging letters are popular now, and it was brilliant of you to build them into a qp instead of into a template. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These QP are sooooooo cute! Thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete