Tuesday, June 24, 2008

DigiScrapDepot's Starbucks Template Challenge #1




http://www.4shared.com/file/52602717/70e504c9/DigiscrapdepotStarbucksTemplate_Challenge_1.html

LET"S GET READY TO TUMBLE.......Ok, so here it is! My very first template that I am sharing. I am so excited about the DigiScrapDepot Tumbler challenge! I hope this will inspire you to create your very own tumblers...I also want to let yall know how excited I am to be actually designing something for others to use. I love to use the talents God has given me and this is something new for me. I hope to encourage others in the Lord to step out of their comfort zones, allow Him to use you wherever He chooses. I would have never dreamed of the things He has done for me and I am excited about how he will use others. I look forward to making new friends and learning as we go....I have only been Digi Scrapbooking for about 3 months, so I still have alot to learn. I love photography and this has been a great way for me to use some of the pictures I have taken. I have several things that I am working on so please check back and take a look. I welcome your imput on what I can do to improve not only my layouts, but my blog as well. I am not sure I have eveything set up in the best way, so let me know how I can improve, after all that is what we are all trying to do, right? I see the Lords hand in so many areas of each day and I love to see how he teaches me in such simple ways. Blessings to all .......... You know I want to hear from you when you download...Lookin' for those comments! Teri

7 comments:

  1. This is adorable and suddenly im trying to think of ways to use the template other then for the tumbler cause i never purchase starbucks*LOL*
    maybe to decorate a pencil holder?*LOL*
    This is a beautiful template thank you for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teri, this template is GORGEOUS! One of my favorites ever! I don't have anything that I can work with .psd's though - is there any way you could do this in a layered .png file? Pretty please?

    I am so excited to find a fellow believer creating digi scrap supplies :) I can't wait to scrap some pages of my children with scriptures, and church events etc.

    Thank you so much for sharing this ministry with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caryn....I dont know how to get in touch with you...if someone can help me I will be happy to do this in a png file

    ReplyDelete
  4. woohoo, this is going to be fun! It's nice to find a fellow believer in this crazy digi scrapbooking world. Isn't God awesome to show us others who have interests similar to ours, all in His name!
    can't wait to give this one a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri,
    I usually do not do cahllages but I love Starbucks and I love this template so I just couldn't resist. I had forgot to credit you for the template when I posted but I went back and done it. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete