Friday, June 13, 2008

The Most Incredible Video I Have Ever Seen! A Must See......

This is the most inspirational video I have ever seen! I am blown away by this one man's outlook on his life and how he chooses to live. Please, if you son't do anything else, watch this video. It has changed my way of thinking. Are you convinced yet? Have I at least stirred your interest? I hope so. As we celebrate Father's Day, I just want to publicly say how much I love my Dad. Yes, its true Dad if you are reading this....And I am so blessed to have a Godly husband who has been and continues to be, a wonderful example of a true christian for all who know him. Be sure to tell all the Dad's in your life what they mean to you! Enjoy the weekend.....maybe even go fishin' bet you think of this video if you do! Here's the link to the video...it is 9 min long, but you will wish it was longer....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glrU4JKV1SI

No comments:

Post a Comment