Wednesday, February 4, 2009

2 New Blinkies!

I have seriously met some of the nicest people in the scrapbooking world. I met a gal through the Store At Digiscrapshop who's name is Laurinda. She makes awesome blinkies and to help me out she made me two of the cutest blinkies you have ever seen. A huge thank you to you , Laurinda and what an awesome job you did. Please visit her blog, and leave her some love. You will love her soothing music too! And be sure to pick one of my blinkies and wear it on your blog is you want to! Oh, by the way...its kinda a sneak peek at a new kit..so if you like the blinkie.. your gonna love the new kit! See you soon... :)T

1 comment:

  1. Teri,
    The blinkies look great! I would love to add one or two to my blog but i have a typepad blog and it won't allow pics on the side...I have to have the html code to add it. Is there any way you could post that info?
    Thanks and I'm liking the way that new kit looks!

    ReplyDelete