Friday, February 13, 2009

I "heart" U anyway....

I"m not feeling great, but hey, Valentines Day is tomorrow and I want to give you all a little goodie or two!  So here is a QP that I made with my "He Loves Me" kit and also I ran across some older templates that I had made, and so, I am going to give you one of those too!  Remember you can get my "He Loves Me" kit at these stores:

Pretty Scrappy

DigitalArts-Cafe and

Digital Paper Hearts 

tm_hlm_qp

Here is my He Love Me Kit preview so you can see it up close and personal!

Kit Preview_web

 

preview

This is the template that I made a while back.  I thought that maybe you could use it for something!  I liked the idea of putting some papers in the blocks along with photos.  But, you can add all photo's if that is what you want to do!  Enjoy!  Have a Happy Valentine's Day!

10 comments:

  1. Hope you get feeling better and have a Happy Valentines Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the template. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love clean and simple templates - thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the darling QP! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, sorry you're not feeling well!! You're goodies are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was sick for a bad cold on Valentine's Day so I really feel bad that you were sick. Thanks for the template.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this amazing QP! I just love QPs, and yours TOTALLY ROCK!

    Here's to more happy scrapping, and
    (¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
    .`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
    (¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
    .`•.¸.•´ Jeanette
    Come Scrap your Blog with me…
    Easy Custom Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm very new to digital scrapbooking & I just wanted to comment that your work is very nice.

    ReplyDelete