Thursday, February 26, 2009

This is the Day That the Lord has Made!

Morning Glories!  I am not usually up so early in the am!  I have been neglecting my blogging buddies and for that I am sorry.  I have become so busy with designing that it has kinda over taken me!  I love it, but I have to take time for other things too.  We are in a serious drought here where we live, in south Texas and because my husband is a farmer... we need rain.  Would you join me in prayer for rain for our area?  We want to be smack dab in the center of Gods will and we know that He knows our needs, but His word says "We have not because we ask not, and when we ask, we ask amiss."  What are you needing?  Have you prayed about it and asked the Lord?  You know he cares about every aspect of you life, so don’t be shy in asking Him.  He knows anyway!  Well I just wanted to give you gals a shout.  Oh and there are some great changes in my Digiscrap Shops!  I have joined Scrapable and regretably, I resigned from Digital Paper Hearts.  I wish Janice Brasil all the best at Digital Paper Hearts.  But I think when you visit Scrapable I think you will see why I fell in love with that store, and that it is a perfect match for me.  Blessings and Grace!  His, Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment