Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Blessed Overlay




Here is #2... A big thank you to Lynn's for her suggestion. I just had to try one more! Keep those suggestions comming. I like to leave the photo showing thru on the wording most of the time, but as you can tell on this preview, i cropped it photo so that the word BLESSED would be in black. I have left the journaling where it can be edited if you dont like the wording. I really think this one turned out cute!


Grab it here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/55350349/1aa09d91/Blessed_Overlay_2.html

6 comments:

  1. Teri,

    These are fantastic!! I saw them earlier at Digitreats too and thought I could probably do this. But now I don't have to, I've got you! LOL

    Thanks for sharing your creations.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOHHHHH my Gosh!!!! I love these overlays!!!! How do you get them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are GREAT.. I was going to scraplift too. :)
    Maybe we can make some coordinating overlays... a book on faith?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you do this? I have the Summer one and can not figure it out. Please help.

    mistinevins@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I saw the summer one yesterday and though I'd make some more, but you beat me to it. I also wanted to leave the lettering in black or change to another color and didn't have time to play with it, so thanks for thinking of it!

    ReplyDelete