Thursday, July 24, 2008

Please, take time to answer the Poll on DSD


My friend Vicky at Digiscrapdepot was gracious enough to let me, a new designer, create the template for her July Starbucks Tumbler Challenge. I have had over 400 downloads for that template, which blows me away. I want to thank you if you downloaded it, for it really was the beginning of me breaking into creating these freebies. But, here is the deal. Only about 6 have entered the challenge over there at http://www.digiscrapdepot.com . She and I both want to continue next month with another challenge, but are a little stumped as to why not too many have entered the challenge. So, first of all, please enter if you want to. I really would like to see this thing move forward and second, and really most important, go over to DSD ( digiscrapdepot ) and go to the forums and respond to the poll. I would be grateful if you would do this. We want it to be something fun and that many will choose to do, so voice your opinion and we can go from there. If you want this template, I am going to repost the link below.
Here is the link reposted if you are interested:

1 comment:

  1. This is so Cool...I just found it. I will be posting mine tonight. And going to get my tumbler today!
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete