Wednesday, July 16, 2008





Happy Anniversary to me! Well, and to my husband too! 32 years! God has seen us through very tough times... and I am here to tell you HE IS FAITHFUL! Tom and I have been faithful to each other, standing beside each other during cancer, death, horrible attacks on our faith. So many people who pass through our lives just see the happy family. But without going into detail, we have been touched by almost every type of arrrow that Satan can hurl.........except...we are still standing! If you are reading this today and thinking, well she hasn't had that happen, well you ever know. I just want to encourage others to trust in the Lord to get you through those hard times. I am having so much fun with these overlays. But tommorow, it will be a word art. So for you word art ladies, one is hot off the press! I have compleated the Fruits of the Spirit series, so will most likely do outdoor theme next, since we are in the midst of summer and camping season. I will make them as long as there is traffic on my downloads. When the traffic slows down, I will know its time to move on. Thats fair right? I also have a small question for you smart ladies. How do you organize your scrapbook kits? I use PSE6 and am beginning to put them into my organizer, tagging them with diffferent titles and such. But I have about come to the conclusion that I am going to just add them, and tag the previews, and themes and designers, and as I used them, then go to more detail. I will never get them done if I follow Patty Debowski's step by step program and tag every single paper, element and all. Ok, sorry I got so long winded. Here are the next two overlays.


Grab the Fruit of the Spirit Overlay here:


http://www.4shared.com/file/55487381/c08c961f/Ovelay_FS_Faith.html
***edited .png file for Faith can be found here:


4 comments:

  1. These templates are GREAT! Thank You ;) I played around a little with them myself but haven't had a chance to share yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use collections for my scrapbooking items That way if I want to look at just photos I can find items not in collections

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for these overlays! I'd love to be able to get them in PNG format - it maximizes what I can do (I've been known to switch graphics programs in the middle of a LO to get a particular effect)

    ReplyDelete