Monday, July 21, 2008

Pass me some more fruit, please. And a little goodie too!








How about a little Kindness this morning? I will take some for sure. Thinking about yesterdays post, I had a comment from a really nice lady who said, she likes to try to, instead of saying, "why me, Lord?" she tries to ask "HOW, Lord?" How can I use this for your glory! I love that. I thought about it several times yesterday. I am going to try to look at things like that. Thank you for sharing that with me, whoever you are! My Vacation overlay has been very popular, so for all you gals who go on holiday, this one is for you! I hope you like it! And just a little hint, this will not be the last time you see this. So, you will just have to guess what I have in mind with this for a few more days. I just want to say thanks to all of you who comment, it really is an encouragement! Have a day full of Kindness, and pass the fruit bowl to others! His, Teri



If you want a Holiday, click here:

6 comments:

  1. I hate TESTS! Sorry but I do but not like I'm going to stop being tested... Thank You for these wonderful overlays. Have a Fruity Day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for these beautiful overlays! I am so excited to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your Fruit overlays! I am downloading them for my six year old son. He is taking a picture to match each fruit, and then he will compile them into a book. I think it will be a fun way for him to learn the fruit of the spirit! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing the "fruits" they will be fun to create with.
    Keep the words coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your fruits of the spirit. However, Kindness link is not working.

    ReplyDelete