Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Birdie Told Me ....***LIMITED TIME FREEBIE***

Preview
***Link expired****

This is a great new kit by Dorothy's Creations from Pretty Scrappy! "A Birdie Told Me" is a great little kit full of whimsical elements. Just my kind of kit! I will only have this available for download for 7 days so if you want it you gotta grab it now. After that, it may go to the Pretty Scrappy Store. But either way, its only available for a short time! This is new for me, to just offer a freebie for a short time but it is an agreement with Pretty Scrappy and I have to honor that! So,the good news is you get this free now! If you are interested in this kit, all you have to do is click the preview and it will take you to the Pretty Scrappy Store!

dorothyscreations-a_birdie_told_me-kit-pspreview

1 comment: