Thursday, October 23, 2008

Want a Conundrum? Shabby Elegance!

TM_lbC_SE_QP1_web

Preview

This is a new kit from lbCreations called Shabby Elegance.  I liked the color choice and how she was able to incorporate a little shabby with the chic...so to speak.  On the first QP I thought of the word "Simple" or "Simply" right off the beginning so I went with "Simply..." because, number one, I love the alpha's that came with the kit and #2, I felt that you can add what ever message underneath the word simply.  In my case, I added memories....These were some pics of my family as I remember them growing up and I am in the process of scanning them, so they were fresh on my mind.

TM_lbC_SE_QP2_Bonnieview08_

Preview

In the second layout, I wanted to use a little more Shabby look and I loved the glittered swirls.  I like the long frame that can be used to isolate just part of a picture to really showcase your photo.  Hope you can use these for something!  See how a kit can make 2 completely different pages?   Now, run on over to check out Babette's things  at http://lbcreations.blogspot.com/ or visit her at http://www.divinedigital.com/ to see all her great kits. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh love the pages you Made! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OM Gosh I came looking for a blog train and am having fun surfing your blog. T4S

    ReplyDelete