Thursday, October 30, 2008

How Perfect is this?

As many of you have read on my blog, that today was a rough day for me.  I had to put my little 4 1/2 lb. bundle of joy to sleep.  Brighton was a great buddy and I will miss her terribly.  But, how perfect is this?   I made this template over  weeks ago, and planned to post it this week as I have all the other templates.  Now, I dont believe things happen by chance, but did you notice, the word art I chose for this month?  I was so blessed when I saw it!  And it was just a little hug from the Lord, to know that He knew I would need a little more grace today and so, as He is faithful, I bring you October's template.  And  as you see this, just remember that the Lord not only knew that I would need encouragement today, but that He, too, knows what your needs are today.  So, cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for you! 1Peter5:7  Oh, and I have some GREAT news to share, just not yet, so today has been bittersweet for me!  I will let you know why I am so excited real soon!  His, Teri  Oh, yeah.  Thanks to all who left comments to me today.  :)

 

Preview

5 comments:

  1. Hi Teri

    Thank you for the great calendar! This September page is fantastic. Lookihng forward to the October page when you put it up. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel your pain. We too had to make the decision to put our beloved Sheltie down earlier this month. She had been with me when I was diagnosed with cancer almost 14 years ago. Such a faithful loyal friend. I still sometimes think I hear her bark to be let in or scratch at my bed to be let out.

    Thank you for this timely calendar - I will put a photo of our dear sheltie on it for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for these fabulous calendar templates. They are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sharing !

    ReplyDelete