Monday, August 25, 2008

2009 Calendar Template for March and Some Exciting News for Me!




So as promised, here is the third in my 2009 Calendar templates. I really like the circles in this one...kinda look like flowers. I wasn't sure on my photos, so those can come later! The main thing is to get busy on our calendars so we wont be stressed to get them completed if we want to give them for gifts for the holidays. I have been very busy lately and so that is why I have not had as many posts or freebies to share. But not too worry, I have been busy creating so they will be coming soon! A lot has happened in the past few days. I am now an official CT designer for three great Designers. Pretty Scrappy, Angel Wings and Things and Jaydensmama. They are all fantastic and will open up lots of new creative things that I can share with you all! So a big thank- you to these gals for believing in me enough to let me create for them. Please go to there blogs and say thanks if you like what I do. I will post there information on my blog but here are there addys... http://prettyscrappy.com/ and http://jaydensmamadesigns.blogspot.com/ and of course http://angelwingsnthings.blogspot.com/. So be on the lookout for some great new designs made with their darling new kits!




1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete