Thursday, August 21, 2008

Daddy's Little Helper






Ok, so this is a perfect example of how you can take one kit and do so many different things with it. This is the same kit from Jaydensmama.blogspot.com "Construction Kit". I started with the word art and couldn't stop...LOL. Maybe I will offer the word art seperatly down the road! I loved the idea of Dad's and their kiddo's working together on a project. Great idea huh? Well the photo I used, not too much help on this kiddo's end! Loved the picture, so I had to throw it in! His, Teri




3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, cute! thanx~

    ReplyDelete