Saturday, August 2, 2008

Priorities...Let's Get Them Straight, Okay?


Well as we look at the Proverbs 31 woman, it is going to become apparent that it is about priorities. Where we put them, what we allow to come into our lives, take our time, and what we do with our time. I had two sweet "Sisters in the Lord" email me about this overlay idea. I loved the idea of the quote. Wasn't sure how to implement it in this layout, but it all came together. So as a gentle reminder of us trying to get our priorities straight, here is a new layout. A visible reminder of what is really important! Being important in our childrens lives and in the lives of others. See I do listen to your suggestions! Thank you who ever you are! Have a great day in the Lord.....His, Teri


Here is the edited .png file if you need this in the png format, sorry for the error!
http://www.4shared.com/file/59184659/f8eaf6a2/Priorities_Edited_Overlays.html

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Aug [LA 03:28am, NY 05:28am, UK 10:28am, OZ 08:28pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That was my suggestion Teri. I am thrilled. You are the best! I am totally new to digi and had no idea how to do this. I am planning to scrapbook with this, but print and frame it in my home as well. Christmas came early for me today! And by the way, as I put away clothes, cook, and prepare the kids for school to start this week, I will be thinking of Proverbs 31. Puts a whole new slant on the my daily "chores"!
    Thanks a million!
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the reminder of my priorities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a card for my child's second grade teacher once with this saying--so true! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete