Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I am Woman hear me Roar! Proverbs 17, 18

Proverbs 17 and 18 says: "17 She sets about her work vigorously, her arms are strong for her tasks. 18 She sees that her trading is profitable,and her lamp does not go out at night. " Now this woman sounds like a go-getter right? I mean she gets up and at' em and works hard. She is strong, and in good physical shape too. Not only that, but she makes wise decisions that prosper her family. And if that's not enough, she works late into the night! Well, one out of four ain't bad right? I mean I stay up late at night. LOL You know, God wants us to prosper. I am not a name it and claim it person. Thank heavens he doesn't give me all i ask for! No, what I mean is, if we lived our life the way He really wanted us to, we would be healthier, and better stewards of what we have. Well, at least I would. I would make better use of my time and talents. Put them in their proper places. I love this passage, the virtuous woman. Who wouldn't want to be like her. It gives me a plumb line. A place where I know I should be. A mark to shoot for. As my husband says to young people these days, "You gotta have a plan. Whats your plan?" We need one, don't you think? Lets make a covenant to begin today to "plan" to be more like this woman! I can hear you roaring now! Grace and Blessings for today, Teri

1 comment:

  1. im roaring with you. can you hear me? awesome passage teri.

    vic

    ReplyDelete