Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends...



I told y'all I wanted to make another overlay with the text wrap and voila! I saw the perfect little saying today when I got my hair done. I love it! And it is so true. If you can't read what the text says, I will show you. "Friendship is not about the big things, it is about the million little things" Isn't that so true? I am blessed with some great friends that no matter how often we are together, maybe we have never even met face to face ( you know who you are , right"? ) but for some reason, you know the Lord put you together for a reason. And you are immediately good friends. Well this is for all my girlfriends, near and far. I love you all.....Teri

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Teri!! I'm loving it!! I love all the overlays and have had so much fun using them!
    Blessings my friend!
    Hugs~ Saralee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely thanks so much for the template

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great. I love the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great saying. Thanks for the template.

    ReplyDelete